Be Careful with God’s idol and images
Do’s and Don’ts:
Do you know there are some God idols and images that one should never bring into the house? Know about them here…
- One should never keep the idol of any deity in ‘Rudra’ from as putting such an aggressive statue or such painting generates fear and thus, clouds of negativity. Always have a picture where God is depicted in a mild nature, so that whenever the vision goes to them, a positive wave in built in the mind.
- There should not be such a statue or picture of God in the house in which there is a depiction of fighting or killing a monster. It could lead to a crisis in the house. Remember, such images are best suited in large Pandals and not at home.
- It is not wise to have two images of the same God at the place of worship. Especially, when both are kept nearby are facing each other. According to Vastu, it could lead to fights in the house.
- Any idol or frame of God should not be chipped or fragmented. They are considered inauspicious in both Vastu and astrology. Having such pictures brings loss of money and other undesirable results.
- Even torn calendars with God’s picture or other photos should be discarded duly.